Unfortunately, because of the small class size for classes and camps, there will be no refund if you cancel. I will, however, try my best to fill the spot with a suitable student. If the spot is filled, you will receive a full refund, less the bank fees.
Inclement Weather Policy
Occasionally it is necessary to cancel classes for the safety of students and staff. *Cancelled classes will be rescheduled. Lancaster Art Room is located in the Hempfield School District. If Hempfield School District closes it’s schools, then Lancaster Art Room will also be closed. Please check lancasteronline.com or any local television stations for closing information. Weekends – If inclement weather happens on the weekend, Lancaster art Room will contact each class member via email or by phone when class is canceled.
Sick Policy *Please do not come to class COVID positive
If you need to cancel a class due to illness, the day before class or day of, please contact Lancaster Art Room at (717) 681-6823. If there is someone on the wait list for the class you will receive a refund less the bank fees. You may also transfer the class to an age appropriate person. If the class is part of a series, then we will try to make arrangements for you to get the instruction needed to finish your artwork.
1. If I make a clay project, when can I pick it up? -Clay project pickup is two weeks after the class finishes. You will be given a date and range of times for pickup during your class.
2. How do I book a party? -Please use the contact form on this website and include as much information as you can.
3. Can I book a small private class for me and my friends? -Absolutely! There is a minimum of 5 people and a maximum of 10 people. You can decide on the type of art you want to do for your class. Please use the contact form on this website and include as much information as you can. I will contact you to make arrangements. Lancaster Art Room has a variety of projects you may pick from, so if you don’t know what you want to do, we can give you the options.
4. What kind of art classes can I take at Lancaster Art Room? – Slab Clay, Oil Painting, Weaving, Felting, Crafts, Home School Classes and Summer Camps. New classes are added monthly. If you don’t see what you want, give us a call.
5. Can I book a team building event? -Yes, please use the contact form on this website and include as much information as you can.